Sunday, 3 August 2008

MMR-ing again today at Millennia Walk, only it was at Starbucks this time. The last week has been really busy for me and I've got a feeling this week will be hell.
Thought Chippy's would be able to cheer me up after MMR project meeting but I ate like 1/4 of it and threw it away. It just seems like I don't have the mood to do anything that I like these few days. I'm tired. Mentally drained. Really don't feel like continuing with school work anymore but since I've made it till this far, I gotta push on. Can't let my groupmates down.
Faith Chantal Bernadette Lee Yu Ting you can do it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm just glad that everything's back to normal. I don't want any of these things to happen again. Can you promise me that?
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D